What is HIV?
HIV is an acronym that stands for:
- Human: infection is limited to humans only
- Immunodeficiency: attacks and causes damage to the immune system
- Virus: the smallest and most complex infectious agent known
- What is HIV?
- What are the different strains?
- How is HIV transmitted?
- The Link between STIs and HIV
- The Link between Substance Abuse and HIV Transmission
- What are the clinical features of HIV?
- How is HIV managed?
- How is HIV prevented?
- What are the clinical features of AIDS?
- What are opportunistic infections?
- How is AIDS managed?