After being together for a while, couples can fall into a rut and take each other for granted. But you can re-ignite the romance by making an effort and thinking out of the box.
Here are some helpful tips on how to re-ignite the romance in your relationship:
• Act romantic and you will feel romantic. Set the scene with soft music and candlelight.
• Have a date night at least once a week
• Be creative. Treat your partner to a special place or experience or serenade your partner, even if you lip-sync!
• Kiss and touch often.
• Compliment each other.
• Talk about sex. Drop little sexual hints, ask what your partner wants, or tell them what you want.
• Tell each other about your secret fantasies and make plans to play them out (as long as both of you feel safe to do so).
If you need advice or support:
– Ask Dr Delicious your questions here
– or get FREE face-to-face counselling at the TEN81 Centre in Pretoria (Book now on 066 190 5812)
– or FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (066 190 5812)