“The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind” – Unknown
It’s the middle of the year, and many of us are already feeling tired and drained. Meditation could help to deal with these challenges. Here are some tips on how to find inner strength and healing:
• Be more real. There is power in living your authentic truth.
• Stop judging yourself or others, as it weakens your power.
• Be present in the here and now. Your presence is your power.
• Access your power in the service of others. Use your power for someone who has none.
• Start to “shine” by turning on your power through meditation. When you “shine” bright, you give others “permission” to shine with you.
If you need advice or support:
– Ask Dr Delicious your questions here
– or get FREE face-to-face counselling at the TEN81 Centre in Pretoria (Book now on 066 190 5812)
– or FREE telephonic counselling nationwide (066 190 5812)